Rules and Conditions
Damage Deposit required $1,000 on a credit card upon pick up
Deposit to hold/schedule required at time of booking - $250
Proof of insurance required upon pick up
1. Non refundable Reservation deposit required at booking. Full payment of rental fee is due upon departure.
2. If for some reason the vehicle listed is not available, the company reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of equal or higher value at no cost.
3. Proof of insurance is mandatory at time of pick up – fire/theft/PLPD
4. Renters must have a valid driver’s license and be 25+ years old
5. Additional charges may be incurred – propane/clean up/transport/late fees
6. Mechanical repairs will be covered by the company. Any repair up to $75 can be paid by renter and will be reimbursed upon return if accompanied by a valid receipt. Repairs over $75 must have prior authorization. The company will not be responsible for any incidental consequential costs. In the even of a breakdown liability will be limited to a refund of rental charges for any day’s loss of use.
7. Trailers must be picked up between the hours of 2pm - 6pm
Returned no later than noon on date of return or late fee will be charged
8. Trailers MUST be returned clean, holding tanks EMPTY, propane tanks full or charges will be incurred.
9. No smoking or pets allowed in trailers
“OPTIONAL ADD ONS” Available for your convenience:
$99 Weight distribution hitch and sway bar – installed
$20 We will re-fill the propane tank for you!**
Delivery – We will haul the trailer to you or your requested location/campground, set it up, and haul it back when you are done. Price for this depends on the location.